Monday, December 29, 2008

Chivraly is not dead.....

Chivalry is not dead...nice to know eh? Today I coming home from school with one of my TA's. His name is derek, and he is way nice! He was walking home with me and I got a little nervous crossing the street that doesn't have THAT many cars on it. Getting hit had crossed my mind...and there was a big truck coming. I didn't want to get hit, and I am overly cautious too!! Well, I just kinda stood there and laughed, he asked what I was doing and I said...um...not sure how to cross the street..hahaha(sounds funny now right?) I kept going, but then kept stopping because there were cars from all directions coming. So I kinda stood there, he said Okay...took my arm and crossed the street with me. IT was very nice of him...although I could have managed it just proved to be that chivraly is not dead!! He was concerned about me crossing the street. I know, all of those who read this(especially my siblings will laugh their guts out) because I am way to cautious....hey you'll do anything for a guys attention right? Faking not liking to cross the street because you need their help!!! Hahah...interesting.

No comments: