Friday, December 12, 2008

China

I love being in china for many different reasons. It has been a struggle and some of the time I haven't enjoyed it...but being here has made me alot more grateful for what I have. I am grateful to have a clean house. Alot of people here in china don't have clean houses...well apartments I should say. They are very messy, and so it creates more problems for those people living above you or below you...creates....lets just say, more homes for mice and friends like that to live in. I have found about four mice in my apartment, so far they have decided to stay living in the AC.

I have been enjoying teaching too. I have many classes(or I did because it's becoming december) I had alot of kids classes. Let me tell you how much patience you have to teach five kids all the same age. Whew...it's a patience struggle. I have had a hard time teaching them.. I have struggled keeping my patience. Some times I just want to rip my hair out because no one listens to what I say..it's frustrating, but then I find in myself more strength beyond words...I find I need to keep my cool and smile when I want to yell, or when I am finding myself yelling I have to have that fake smile and pretend everything is ok.

THis is what my class schedule looked like:
Monday: 10-12Plan at school 500-830 Class
Tuesday:DAY OFF
Wednesday:1-4class, 6-900class
Thursday:10-12 class,230-330class 530-830class
Friday:1-4class
Saturday:930-1230class, 23-400class,6-900class
Sunday:200-800 class

Crazy eh? But then this week I have had more free time for a while, wanna know why? Because on of my classes...call Wu Da Hua Yuan cancelled because a couple of their students are going back to their home town. So, that made me have a whole bunch of free time. WHich makes me feel a little guilty because I am not working as hard as the other teacher. But, then I am told to have fun while I have the chance because It is going to get alot busier. Oh, well! I enjoy the free time while it lasts.

I love my classes....my students are well..I have alot. Jason, baily, gabriel and linda are my favorite..(because I have one on one) and then I have a kids class with Cherry and KElly and they are soo cute. Oh, I so have to write more..this is more like my journal.

I have a High school class C2---Jack, cain, cassie, jenny, amy, angelina, alex, jason, baily, gabriel, john. My C1 class has--chikage, judy, stephen, john, wes, peter, tommy, dick, jason..
My childrens classes are, Blue, betty, lily, sunny, coco, coddy, pie, cherry, kelly, rain, monkey, tiger, jane.
My toefl class---troy, kato, terry, howard, shirly, doris, vicky, john, sojen, jenny..
My adult class---mindy, jason...
My doctors that I used to teach--david, james, and so many more...

I love it!!

No comments: