Every time I get on the bus I get a kick out of how many people the bus driver lets on. When I first started riding the bus, I thought that that was a lot of people and they couldn't fit anymore. Well, of course I learned the real meaning of up close and personal.
It's quite interesting, you are so close to a person that you almost don't need to hang on to anything. But, it does give you more time to think about the word dominoes...hmm. What would happen if one person fell? You would all fall, it would be quite a funny picture. One hundred and fifty people on a bus...who just happened to have the domino effect. Give you a funny picture in your head.
Yesterday, I rode on the bus and it was more interesting than the times before, and that is because I seriously was almost up someones armpit. Yeah, now your laughing, it's not funny. I truly was...the good thing about being taller than most Chinese people is you can grab a rail or something above their head to keep from toppling them over. Toppling....is that even a word?
It also makes you think about what stuff you have in your pockets. You so don't want to be having some important stuff in your pockets because it is the easiest place to have someone steal your stuff.
Today was very interesting when elaine and I went to the bus station. Usually there are alot of people waiting for the bus, well today was a little different and I am not sure why. As we were waiting a bus pulled up, and I looked at it twice and I thought it said something else than what the real number was. I really thought it was a different number then what it was....we usually take bus number 8 and so I was looking for bus number 8. Well, as the bus passed, elaine turned to me and said...."that was bus number 8" hah...I laughed and told her that I looked at it twice to make sure.
Well, it was nice because another bus number 8 came and it was almost empty..it was very nice, but very weird. It was really nice though. So that was my experience today.
No comments:
Post a Comment