Everyday I go to school I come back more and more disappointed. I am so disappointed in the way things are run, how people are being treated and how I am being treated. Sometimes I wonder if I should say something...but then other times fear rules my judgment. You see, I came here with a free ticket to and from...so anytime I could have that free ticket taken away from me and I would have to fend for myself. So I have a fear of saying something to upset the matter of things...There is so much that I would like to say so much I would like people to know, but yet why can't I say something?
Today I went to the school and I asked my boss if I could take three students out to an hour play...he said just as long as they got their homework done it was fine. I understood that and I went to tell the students that...but guess what? They are always swamped in homework, when they get it done it's about midnight. One of the students lives in my apartment and he came home last night and worked on his homework until about one-oclock. Then the boss came in and asked if he got it done!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? It is almost as if they are locked in this prison and they have to ask to be let out...more and more I don't want to be here. I hate who I work for, I hate what he does. If I had the money to get home..actually I wouldn't fly home until I am supposed to. I told him I would be here for six months and thats how long I will be here. I will honor the contract, and he'd better do the same. I am here for the students and the TA's, I am not here for the boss. I am sorely disappointed in him, and I hope no one has to work for him. Strong words I know, but every teacher that has come here hasn't liked it...and you know why? The treatment they get! The boss expects the next teacher to stay over nine months...well think again,. Until you start treating people with respect you won't get a person to stay nine months, let alone six. Wow, now I feel a little better!!! Oh, he treates one TA with no respect, makes her cry. I feel so bad, I wish I could do something about it....she doesn't like him, but is staying for the staff and teachers too. I hope one day he figures out how rudely he treats people. I don't know if he learned it, or if it is some culture thing...I don't know but he truly needs some advice on how to respect his employees!
2 comments:
the best thing about karama is it comes back much harder, and faster than when first delivered. He will get back exactly what he has given.
Love your guts!
Yeah, you get what you give...oh..I just get sooo irritated. I shouldn't let it bug me.
Post a Comment