Friday, November 14, 2008
Flabergasted...is that the right word??
I am astounded to read that people are leaving the church because we don't support gay-marriages. Are you kidding me? The church and black people are getting targeted because we don't support it? Well, lets just say I don't support your family, so I am going to target them because of everything they have done against me. I guess I get so angry because it's almost hurtful. It shouldn't be. I guess. The church can defend it's self and it was prophised that people would leave because they were tricked. It' doesn't say exactly those words but the second coming is coming sooner than later. You can feel it and you can tell by all of the signs we are getting. I don't discriminate against gays. I don't agree with what they do and I think it is wrong, but who am I to judge them? That is not my job! I know someone who is gay. What other thing that bugs me is OBAMA is going with it. How would you feel for having a gay man in a girls bathroom? DOes that make you feel safe? What is our world coming to when our president is letting that kind of thing happen? Are we no longer safe? How does that make america look when the president is not protecting the people? The reason why they are targeting us is because they have no on else to target....they want someone to blame...interesting thing blame is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2:48 am... really were you up that late, or is it just showing me what time, my time you posted. Make sense? Sorry it has taken me so long. Blogging is fun, huh?
Post a Comment