Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are you kidding me??

Okay, so I have been in china for three months. Yup, three long months. I have had the wonderful opportunity to learn mandarin. I know alot more that I tell people. So, when people talk to other people in mandarin, I listen in. Oh, I know...eavesdropping...well it's funner in another language. Well, one thing that everyone and anyone can understand in any language is yelling. OR a heated argument. Yup, anyone can tell you are having a heated argument...come on it's not like the body language or the tone of your voices gives it away.
Well, the other day I was teaching a class...I walked out of the room to go grab something when I came across my boss in a heated discussion with one of the staff members. Well, you can only imagine, I walked right back into the room and shut the door. Well, a few minutes later we had a break..I went and asked the staff member if she was okay and what had happened. She said that she went to go tell the boss that the website for the school was not working...and of all the things the boss could have done..kindness wasn't one of them. Instead of saying, "oh, thank you for telling me I will check it out." OR "oh, really?" He had to get into a heated argument and tell her that it's her fault and she should have known what to do and called the company's phone and get it taken care of...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???......Come on man!!! Your just looking for someone to blame. Well, blame yourself, because your the only one that should have known. OH, and get this...it one of the teachers is late and he doesn't like it. INSTEAD of telling the teachers that we should come earlier...he gets MAD at the staff saying it's their fault and they should talk to us. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are you freaking kidding me....whose school is this anyway? Of all the stupid....ooo. I just get so frustrated because the staff is suffering for both the boss and the teachers mistakes. Which, shouldn't be, it should be the boss talks to the teacher and..so on.

It makes me laugh the way people run things, each one of us is different in our own unique way. We run things differently, the way we think things should be ran...no one is perfect and I am by far from a perfect person.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Thanks for commenting on my site. It is frustrating when people get all upset and blame things on others. Love your guts