Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday's activities

Haha, the other day I went and bought a book. A very big book, thinking that it would take me a while to read, give me something to do the next couple of months....I decided to start reading. Well, of course it had to be an interesting book and I had to stay up until 230am reading it because it is a good book. Argh, what is wrong with me? Haha, Iknow I will regret it in the morning, but sheesh...230?

Well, I was really tired in the morning, I had to teach a class and I kept yawing, poor student!! Haha, well Iwas teaching Gabriel. He is a pretty cool guy! I enjoy talking to him. His is from HK and speak cantonese! So, I get to practice my cantonese with him. He is very funny too! His laugh makes me laugh.

The next class was a class with Jason. He is from guong dong...he also speaks cantonse but rarely understands what I say. It's very funny. Today we were talking and I realized how much I will miss the people I am teaching and becoming their friends. They are good people and I truly enjoy it. Well most of the time I enjoy teaching english, I love china(well sometimes) I truly miss my home town and I can't wait to see america again, but china is a very special place for me...as well as HK. I truly miss it there....

No comments: