Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesdays activites...

Today is my day off...or was my day off. Until....I took a wonderful job teaching a wonderful girl named Linda. She is very smart!! I enjoy teaching her too, although I shouldn't be, seeing as my boss doesn't like us to take jobs outside of the school. Which, in my opinion is rather obnoxious!! So, today I taught linda, thats about all I did today! It was very nice! But, today was more frustrating then the rest of the tuesdays I have been teaching her.

I usually leave about 6:00pm and arrive at around 6:30..well today I left at six and started to ride my bike, heard a really funny sound...got off my bike to check it out. Then got on my bike again and tired to ride it, only to find out that it doesn't work. So, I go to the school and get adrians key...then go back to my apartment and find out his bike is to big to ride....so then I go back to the school and get dereks bike....and get to linda's house around 720..and hour later then I should have been there. Although it was nicer leaving later because there was not as many cars and people as there are usually! So, all in all it was very nice. Haha, I also interupted TOEFL class twice....I love when they miss me. Even though sometimes I get mad at them..they are excellent kids!!! I love teaching them!!

No comments: