Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First weeks in china...

Okay so this is my first time writing a blog, I am going to tell you in a different way about the adventures I am having....most of it's true, some of it I added some fun stuff. The story is about frieda(me) and bort(adrian) adrian is the other teacher that I work with.



One day, a girl named Freida decided to go to China and teach english. She gets everything in order leaving behind friends and family to embark on a new adventure in china. Little did Frieda know that when she got to china she would need to ride a bike to and from the school.
Frieda hadn't been on a bike for three years and couldn't understand why the seat was so hard. Her friend Bort offers to take her around the city on a bike. "Oh, boy," Frieda thinks "I don't know if I remember how to ride a bike." Frieda gets on the bike and is really wobbly, "Uh, bort," Frieda yells "how do you ride a bike?" So as Frieda and Bort embark on there fun but yet scary adventure....frieda is startled with all the taxis that are in china. Frieda thinks to herself "Man, this is scary, there are taxi's on the road bikes should be and bikes on the road where taxis should be." Frieda then asks Bort where are they going? Bort replys, "we are going to go find a different church." Bort and Frieda wanted to know what another church in a different country was like.
Frieda gets really tired and ask bort if he really knows where they are going...bort replys with a "yes, I know." Frieda and Bort stop at a nice little resturant and bort goes in and finally asks for directions. They are finally on the right track. They get back on their bikes and head off. As Frieda and Bort turn the corner.....frieda runs into something HARD....SMACK!!! Whoo..Frieda thinks, I don't want to stay and find out what I just hit.
Frieda yells out to bort.."hey bort I think I just hit a moped." Bort yells back...."keep going..don't look back." Frieda thinks this is strange..but obeys and keeps going.
Well, Bort couldn't find the church so after two hours of looking, Bort and Frieda head back. The next day when frieda wakes up...her talebone is soo sore. Frieda thinks to herself "Why did I decided to go on a two hour bike ride, hit a moped, get lost and in the end not even find the church just to turn around and go home?" Frieda decides to try walking to school maybe thats safer, more comfortable...she walks to the crosswalk and waits for the light to turn green.
She sees it turn green and starts walking across the road, only to get stopped by a taxi honking it's horn. Wow, frieda says, and jumps back. Watch where you are going. She starts forward again, only again to get stopped by another car coming......

To be continued........

No comments: