Well, what an interesting week! I wish I had had the opportunity to write down everything that happened in the last week. But, I was busy and didn't have much time...hopefully I can remember what happened. So I will go back and try to retell the story. With names...Frieda, Bort and Gabe!
Frieda, Bort and Gabe really wanted to travel around china. They had been stuck at SOE for a while and really wanted to get out of Chengdu. Gabe wanted to head back to Hong Kong to see his friends but his mother told him he should take the opportunity to travel around china, because she wasn't sure when he would get the chance again. So, Gabe decided that maybe it would be a good Idea to do so. Frieda wanted to travel with her Friend Elaine..but knew that her friend would spend the day with her family and she wouldn't get the chance to travel! So, she also decided to go with Bort and Gabe.
Bort had made up the plans to travel to Hunan, Hubei and Chongqing...and ZhongJiaJie...everyone liked the idea! Bort when to the train station to buy tickets but couldn't get any...knowing why he decided to go earlier the next day. "Because it's the Chinese New Year it's hard to buy train tickets." He told Frieda and Gabe "but I will try my hardest!" He went again the next day and found train tickets for the 26th of January. They were all excited because they get to travel 15 hours on a train...with a bed. What an exciting adventure they tell each other.
As the day approaches they are all excited and don't want to be at School..."can't we go now," they think to their selves!!! Well frieda did...
No comments:
Post a Comment